Australian made organic certified self-tanning and body care products... Award winning, no hidden nasties and beautiful on your skin!
Sonya Driver became consumed with finding a safe sunless tanning alternative after her sister was diagnosed with melanoma at only thirty years of age. It was from researching unsafe ingredients used in the self tanning products available that Sonya was inspired to create the Eco Tan range.
"Using a Certified Organic skin care range really does make a difference. After all, your skin is your largest organ and much of what you put on it gets absorbed into the bloodstream. Whether you prefer your self tan to be express or slow building, Eco Tan promises you the mosh beautiful, believable bronze for all complexions, with NO hidden nasties. Guaranteed!" Sonya Driver
Be Well Holistic Therapies stocks the full Eco Tan range. Products may be purchased from the salon or posted to you on request.
GUIDE TO YOUR BEST CERTIFIED ORGANIC ECO TAN!
- Exfoliate and shave at least 24-48 hours prior to application
- The Extreme Exfoliant Glove and Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub are recommended to exfoliate and prepare skin prior to tanning for best results
- Invisible Tan and Winter Skin are best applied to clean, dry skin
- Apply as much tan as you would a sunscreen
- Rub thoroughly and evenly into skin in circular motions
- Take care to cover all areas
- Avoid applying tan to your heels
- To master application to your face and feet, use product left on the hands after applying to the limbs
- Wash hands thoroughly after application
- Allow tan to dry before getting dressed
- For best results, wait at least 8 hours for tan to develop before showering (with the exception of Cacao Firming Mousse; wait 1-4 hours as per instructions)
- Avoid using products containing oil or soap that will strip tan and make it uneven and patchy. Foaming Body Wash or Coconut and Mint Body Wash are recommended
- Use Eco Tan Coconut Body Milk to keep skin hydrated and extend the life of your tan